California’s current drought came on fast, and not long after the previous one ended, forcing some almond farmers t… https://t.co/UaZmPHpSny
- Forgot your password? Forgot your username?
- Not a member? Register today for free.
- Update your Membership profile.
Order by : Name | Date | Hits [ Ascendant ]
April 2013 Monthly Land Market Pulse
- Price Growth Dips Modestly But Remains Strong
- Iowa cropland values inflated 9.4% in the six-months through March 1; up 17.1% from a year ago
- Economic Outlook Improves
March 2013 Monthly Land Market Pulse
- Slowdown in Farmland Price Growth Appears to Have Stabilized
- Outlook Remains Positive; Farm Policy Worries Persist
February 2013 Monthly Land Market Pulse
- Land Price Inflation Posts Third Decline as 2013 Grain Price Forecast Softens
- Rural Economic Outlook Weakens, But Remains Positive
- Value of Farm Real Estate Forecast to Inflate 7.5% in 2013