California’s current drought came on fast, and not long after the previous one ended, forcing some almond farmers t… https://t.co/UaZmPHpSny
- Forgot your password? Forgot your username?
- Not a member? Register today for free.
- Update your Membership profile.
Order by : Name | Date | Hits [ Ascendant ]
March 2014 Monthly Land Market Pulse
- Price Deflation Accelerates in Nebraska, Epicenter of Farmland Boom
- Economic Outlook Remains Negative
February 2014 Monthly Land Market Pulse
- Land Prices Continue to Cool on Muted Income Outlook.
- Economic Outlook Ticks Down.
- Value of U.S. Farm Real Estate is Forecast at Record 21 Times Earnings as Farm Income is Expected to Fall 27% From Last Year.
January 2014 Monthly Land Market Pulse
- Land Prices Continue to Ease on Prospect of Lower Crop Margins.
- Economic Outlook Edges Up, But Remains Weak.
- Examples of sophisticated land investors moving to unload their appreciated holdings continue to bubble up.